Geelong Waterfront Campus, Deakin University
- General business focused on the future sustainability and ongoing project activity of the Alliance
- Three new Directors elected by members of the Alliance were announced. Congratulations to new Board Members; David Templeman returning as a Director representing Karralika Programs, James McDougall representing the Australian Youth Affairs Coalition & Peter Long representing Rural Law Pty Ltd
- Members and Friends of the Alliance used ‘Lync’ technology to come together from all over Australia for the AGM.
- 12 people joined via video conference
- 8 people joined via telephone conference
- 12 were present in the Wilfred Brookes Room at Deakin Geelong
The National Rural Law and Justice Alliance launched it’s social media platforms to connect with rural Australia.